- The Implied Value Proposition: Three ways to transform your sales copy
- Accelerating Lead Capture: Four psychological keys that transform conversion rates
- Design Layout: How to structure your web page or email for maximum conversion
- Marketers Stand Together: 8 crucial conversion optimization lessons from MarketingExperiments videos in 2020
- The Marketer as Philosopher, Episode 3
The Conversion Heuristic Analysis: Overcoming the prospect’s perception gap
- Data Pattern Analysis: Learn from a coaching session with Flint McGlaughlin
- The Marketer as Philosopher Episode 2
The Data Pattern Analysis: 3 ways to turn info into insight
- Get Your Free Simplified MECLABS Institute Data Pattern Analysis Tool to Discover Opportunities to Increase Conversion
- The Marketer as Philosopher
Episode 1: Become a Force for the Good
- How to Get Buy-in for Your Projects, Plans and Proposals From the First Pitch to Successful Completion (plus free template)
Jonathon Yates 1 posts 0 comments
Jonathon Yates, Market Intelligence & Optimization Manager, MECLABS Institute. I have performed the role of MECLABS Institute’s resident British expat since 2013 and work with my colleagues on the Conversion Optimization team to formulate and drive effective marketing and testing strategies for our clients. I bring with me my academic experience, studying International Relations & the Anthropology of Religion at the University of Aberdeen, as well as my experience working as an intelligence analyst for the Scottish Police. When I find time outside of work, I enjoy performing in community theater.
We know how it feels when you have to present a losing test to well-meaning clients who were convinced this was a winner. But not all conversion optimization tests should be winners. Here’s why.