- The Implied Value Proposition: Three ways to transform your sales copy
- Accelerating Lead Capture: Four psychological keys that transform conversion rates
- Design Layout: How to structure your web page or email for maximum conversion
- Marketers Stand Together: 8 crucial conversion optimization lessons from MarketingExperiments videos in 2020
- The Marketer as Philosopher, Episode 3
The Conversion Heuristic Analysis: Overcoming the prospect’s perception gap
- Data Pattern Analysis: Learn from a coaching session with Flint McGlaughlin
- The Marketer as Philosopher Episode 2
The Data Pattern Analysis: 3 ways to turn info into insight
- Get Your Free Simplified MECLABS Institute Data Pattern Analysis Tool to Discover Opportunities to Increase Conversion
- The Marketer as Philosopher
Episode 1: Become a Force for the Good
- How to Get Buy-in for Your Projects, Plans and Proposals From the First Pitch to Successful Completion (plus free template)
MarketingExperiments is a publication with a simple (but not easy) seven-word mission statement: To discover what really works in optimization.
At the turn of the century, internet marketing was replete with hyperbole and bold claims (sound familiar?). Someone had to step into the void to determine “what really works.”
So we rolled up our sleeves and began the methodical work of testing. Hypothesis. Experiment. Result. Hypothesis. Experiment. Result.
After thousands of these tests, several wins, some losses and surprises, we built the world’s first certification course in the fundamentals of online testing. And a patented methodology (patent number 8,155,995) to help marketers and entrepreneurs apply these discoveries to improve conversion for their brands.
Some of these lessons may feel familiar to you today, because this website helped birth the conversion rate optimization industry.
So what does this all mean to you?
You can search this website, right now, to find the data, ideas, and information you need to improve conversion by better serving customers. All of our articles are freely available.
But we know – there is so much here. Where to begin?
MECLABS Institute (MarketingExperiments’ parent organization) recently launched a conversion optimization course that methodically assembles discoveries from these 10,000+ experiments into a step-by-step approach to help you improve results. This free course is called Become a Marketer-Philosopher: Create and optimize high-converting webpages.
So at no cost to you, you will be able to get tools, training and coaching based on $138 million in research from the world’s first internet-based behavioral lab.