- The Implied Value Proposition: Three ways to transform your sales copy
- Accelerating Lead Capture: Four psychological keys that transform conversion rates
- Design Layout: How to structure your web page or email for maximum conversion
- Marketers Stand Together: 8 crucial conversion optimization lessons from MarketingExperiments videos in 2020
- The Marketer as Philosopher, Episode 3
The Conversion Heuristic Analysis: Overcoming the prospect’s perception gap
- Data Pattern Analysis: Learn from a coaching session with Flint McGlaughlin
- The Marketer as Philosopher Episode 2
The Data Pattern Analysis: 3 ways to turn info into insight
- Get Your Free Simplified MECLABS Institute Data Pattern Analysis Tool to Discover Opportunities to Increase Conversion
- The Marketer as Philosopher
Episode 1: Become a Force for the Good
- How to Get Buy-in for Your Projects, Plans and Proposals From the First Pitch to Successful Completion (plus free template)
Pamela Jesseau 4 posts 0 comments
Director of Marketing, MarketingSherpa
Pamela Jesseau builds strategic partnerships, plans promotional initiatives, and is responsible for Applied Research communication- and marketing-related activities. If it impacts a MECLABS brand, it goes through her.
Before joining the team in June 2009, Jesseau worked for seven years as a wireless marketing manager at Bell Canada, during which time she managed campaigns for the Solo Mobile and Bell Mobility brands. Her work has been recognized at Cannes, the CLIOs, and the Canadian Marketing Awards among others. Jesseau started her career as a marketing intern at Microsoft while completing her Bachelor of Commerce degree at Dalhousie University.
While there are many ways to look at a landing page and an endless combination of elements to be tested, we see a lot of similar problems in the pages we review.
Online marketing roundup: 6 practical posts, from email to PPC
All Microhoo'ed out? Here are some cool, helpful posts from this week that cover the spectrum of online marketing. No matter your focus, start your Friday reading with these goodies...
Marketing tips and tricks: 5 posts packed with ideas
Need a shortcut to your weekend marketing reading? Our favorite articles of the week will get you started on your review of online, search and social media marketing. These made it through our feeds and into the idea bin...
Twitter for businesses: 7 articles + tools you don’t want to miss
With hundreds of lists of Twitter tips and tools, and dozens more popping up each day, it's getting impossible to keep up unless you work for Mashable. So in advance of today's Twitter Experiments: Getting beyond the "now what?" web…