- The Implied Value Proposition: Three ways to transform your sales copy
- Accelerating Lead Capture: Four psychological keys that transform conversion rates
- Design Layout: How to structure your web page or email for maximum conversion
- Marketers Stand Together: 8 crucial conversion optimization lessons from MarketingExperiments videos in 2020
- The Marketer as Philosopher, Episode 3
The Conversion Heuristic Analysis: Overcoming the prospect’s perception gap
- Data Pattern Analysis: Learn from a coaching session with Flint McGlaughlin
- The Marketer as Philosopher Episode 2
The Data Pattern Analysis: 3 ways to turn info into insight
- Get Your Free Simplified MECLABS Institute Data Pattern Analysis Tool to Discover Opportunities to Increase Conversion
- The Marketer as Philosopher
Episode 1: Become a Force for the Good
- How to Get Buy-in for Your Projects, Plans and Proposals From the First Pitch to Successful Completion (plus free template)
Courtney Eckerle 6 posts 1 comments
Courtney Eckerle, Senior Managing Editor, MarketingSherpa. With a focus on inbound and email marketing, Courtney’s goal is to produce clear, interesting and actionable external content for MarketingExperiments readers. She earned her B.A. in English literature, mass communications and film studies from Saint Mary’s College in Notre Dame, Ind. She has worked as a writer and sports photographer for The University of Notre Dame Observer, and was a collegiate correspondent for USA Today College prior to joining MECLABS. In her spare time, Courtney enjoys kayaking, travel, reading and photography.
Read three excerpted case studies covering campaigns utilizing testing, website optimization and establishing value proposition.
Bet on Horses, Not Customer Assumptions: How the Kentucky Derby tested content for relevance with…
When a brand has a large gap between purchases, keeping customers engaged becomes a consistent concern. For an annual event like the Kentucky Derby, engagement becomes an especially troublesome issue. Learn how the Kentucky Derby segmented…
Testing to Find Your Aha Moment for Value Proposition
It can be so easy to assume you know what your customer wants. The key to discovering your value proposition is to ask the right questions, not just the ones that affirm what you already know. Watch this video excerpt to learn more from Jon…
Marketing Career: Don’t overlook these 4 marketing fundamentals
Bob Kemper, Senior Director of Sciences, explains in this blog post the history of the MECLABS methodology and the mechanics of the foundational heuristics. Read on to learn four fundamentals in online testing.
Lead Generation: 4 tips to present value before cost
Some industries may encounter additional friction in their lead generation due to the nature of the product. In the case of mortgage lending, constantly presenting the value of the product throughout the lead generation path is essential to…
Value Proposition: 3 lessons to learn from the Microsoft Surface campaign
All of your marketing efforts come down to effectively identifying expressing your value proposition. Read further to learn three steps that can help you focus on your value proposition development efforts.