Marketing Career: Free resources from MECLABS to help you do your job better
Usually on the MarketingExperiments blog, we take a deep look at a specific topic, such as factors for choosing online testing and optimization platforms and landing page optimization. After all, our job is to help you do your job better. (Let us know how we can help.)
But, in today’s post, I want to take a step back from those granular topics, and to help you understand all of the free resources available to you through MECLABS, the parent company of MarketingExperiments.
If you’re unfamiliar with MECLABS, you can download the 403-page MECLABS Research Catalog for a look at the scope of our research and reporting. We make all of this information available to you through these free resources:
- MarketingExperiments Web clinics – Every 3 weeks, MarketingExperiments releases research-based tactics and methodologies for growing sales and lead generation via hour-long webinars.
- MarketingExperiments Journal – Subscribers receive invitations to upcoming Web clinics, Web clinics video replays and a selection of our most popular blog posts.
- MarketingExperiments Research Directory – Web clinic video replays where we teach marketers how to apply findings from our testing and optimization research.
- MarketingSherpa.com – Search our library of 32,224 free articles, research and case studies about email marketing, demand generation, SEO, social and more.
- MarketingSherpa Newsletters – Weekly and bi-weekly case studies and articles from our reporters about email marketing, B2B marketing, inbound marketing, consumer marketing, along with the research chart of the week, and the best of the week (as decided by our readers).
- MarketingSherpa Blog – Much like the MarketingExperiments blog (which focuses on optimization and testing), you’ll find three in-depth, weekly posts to help you do your job better. The MarketingSherpa blog covers a wide range of digital marketing topics from using YouTube in B2B marketing to A/B testing online payment platforms.
- B2B Lead Roundtable Blog – As the name suggests, this blog is focused on B2B marketing and sales, covering topics like lead testing and ways to gain customer intelligence for sales calls.
While there is a plethora of free content at the above links, if you’re looking for even more in-depth information, you can peruse the MECLABS Training and Publications Center for paid offerings such as marketing Summits, online courses and publications.