Optimizing your value proposition — resources for today’s clinic and beyond
We hope you’re planning to join us for today’s free web clinic: Powerful Value Propositions: How to optimize this critical marketing element – and lift your results.
We’ve crammed in a lot of information and guidance, but there’s much more than one hour will allow.
So here’s a roundup of our blog posts and research briefs on this topic, plus our value proposition worksheet:
- MarketingExperiments Value Proposition Worksheet (PDF, 60k)
- All about value propositions – A five-part series
- Value proposition showdown: Your company vs. your product or service
- When did you last conduct a competitive analysis?
- In Search of a Value Proposition
You’ll find relevant examples and ideas throughout the resources above, and we’ll also compile them into the research brief that will be drawn from today’s free clinic.
To be notified when today’s presentation and research brief are available online, sign up for the free MarketingExperiments Journal.
P.S. We’ve received dozens of entries from web clinic registrants for our value proposition contest. We’re still evaluating them (and they’re still coming in), so we will announce the winner soon.