After a years’ worth of optimization experiments, we grilled our team of analysts to find out the most important lessons they learned — and what advice they would impart to marketers.
Instead of trying to cover every aspect of optimization in detail in a one-hour webinar, we focused on actionable ideas related to three top challenges marketers faced this year:
- Optimizing for the entire sales funnel
- Developing tests that produced significant gains, and
- Improving their cycle of testing and optimization.
The team reviewed case studies, examples, and recommendations to that effect in our December 3 web clinic (“Lessons Learned”), which you can now access in three formats for your convenience:
- View the complete presentation (slides and audio)
- Read the print-friendly research brief with additional links
- Listen to the audio-only version
And if you find this research roundup helpful, take note that we’ll soon be posting our 2009 Marketing Blueprint. Check back for that soon.